Who we are
Our registered address is The Old Star, Church Street, Princes Risborough, Bucks HP27 9AA and additional contact details are available on our website.
We are committed to protecting any data that we collect concerning you and processing it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“the GDPR”).
This Policy explains what personal data we collect, what we do with it, and explains the legal basis on which we process your personal data under the GDPR.
We reserve the right to update our Policy at any time. We will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to any changes to our Policy. We advise you check this page periodically to ensure you are satisfied within changes made.
What data we collect
- Name and Job Title
- Email address
- Address and Postcode
What we do with the data
- Personalise Internal records
- Process it to deal with enquiries
- Ensure our records are up to date
Access to information
Under the GDPR, you have the right of access to information we hold on our records about you.
Please contact us if you would like a copy of some or all your personal information.
We will take appropriate security measures to ensure that any information you provide to us is stored securely and confidentially and is processed in accordance with GDPR.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data under the GDPR from 25 May 2018:
- the right to require us to correct any inaccurate personal data we hold on you or to supplement or complete such data;
- the right to object to any processing we undertake for our own legitimate interests on grounds related to your own personal situation; and
- the right to have your personal data erased:
- if it is no longer necessary for the purposes we have processed it for;
- where we have used it only by your consent and you have withdrawn your consent;
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Policy or information we hold about you.